9.3.10

Well, my article talks about The Beatles. They are my favorite band, I hear them every day and I never get tired of it. All their songs are my favorites. I hear first several years ago, and every time I listen I like more. My favorite member, and I love him so much , is George Harrison and he is the love of my life. After the breackup of the Beatles, he released his solo career. He was part of the Hare Krishna and Hinduism, that makes me love him more. My favorite songs are Here comes the moon, My sweet lord, Behind that locked door, Give me love, Is not it a pity and I've got my mind set on you. When he was in the band he wrote several songs, which had most success, such as Here Comes the Sun and Something. I would like to have lived in his time to go and see them as often as possible.


TE AMO AMOR DE MIS AMORES.